If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version of this Notice, the Chinese version shall prevail.
How do I join the Swisse Club Points Program?
Customers who have signed up for an account can earn points and join the program by making a purchase.
You can register an account in order to become a Swisse Club member. If your registration is successful, you will receive an email to verify your account. Once your account is verified, you will become a Swisse Club member.
- All persons aged 18 or above are eligible to join Swisse Club. Affiliates or other legal entities will not be entitled any memberships. The acceptance of membership is at the sole discretion of Swisse Club.
- Swisse reserves the right to modify the structure, offers and other contents, including relevant terms and conditions, or to terminate the Swisse Club Points Program. Although "Swisse Club Points Program" will take appropriate action to inform members of changes regarding the "Swisse Club Points Program" and/or these terms and conditions, members have the responsibility to check for the updated contents of the "Swisse Club Points Program" and its terms and conditions. Members who use any of the services under the "Swisse Club Points Program" are deemed to fully accept the changes. The "Swisse Club Points Program" and/or "Swisse" shall bear no responsibility of any loss or damage resulting from the changes made to the "Swisse Club Points Program" or these terms and conditions.
How do I earn Swisse Club points?
Please refer to All Methods to earn points.
- You will earn 1 point for every HK$1 of purchase. Delivery cost will not be counted. Eligible points are calculated based on the actual amount displayed upon checkout (deducting any discounts).
- Points will be credited to your account within 7 days from the delivery.
How do I use/redeem Swisse Club points?
- You can select and redeem rewards at the Reward Zone once you have accumulated sufficient points.
- Rewards refer to single-use promo codes, which can be applied for discounts or gift redemption.
- Promo codes can be applied upon checkout during your next purchase.
- Only 1 promo code can be applied to each order.
Is there a valid period for the Swisse Club points?
- The Swisse Club points are valid until 31 March of each year. Points will be invalid and re-calculated thereafter. Points earned can only be accumulated and redeemed within the valid period. Points that are not redeemed within the valid period will become invalid and cannot be carried over to next year.
- Members have the responsibility to monitor their membership and points expiry. All points will become invalid after the expiry date. In case of any disputes, Swisse Club’s own records of the member’s points balance shall be the valid proof.
How do I check the balance of my Swisse Club points?
You can check the balance of points earned, how to earn points, how to redeem rewards, your reward redemption record and promo codes on the Swisse Club page after logging into your account.
Are Swisse Club points transferrable/exchangeable for cash?
Swisse Club points are not exchangeable/redeemable for cash and are non-transferrable. Points cannot be co-used or shared within accounts of the same member.
Is there a valid period for the Swisse Club membership?
Your membership will be valid throughout the Swisse Club Points Program. Swisse reserves the right and in its sole discretion, to terminate the Swisse Club Points Program without prior notice or interpretation to its members. In case Swisse Club Points Program is terminated, all rights and privileges possessed by its members will cease. Members shall not or cannot file any claims or requests to Swisse with regards to any natures or results that arise or may arise from the termination of the program.
Is that all purchases made on Swisse E-shop are eligible of earning Swisse Club points?
Swisse Club points can only be used on Swisse E-shop.
Swisse Club Rewards
Are all Swisse Club Rewards fixed?
- Swisse Club rewards will be updated from time to time, with limited quantities and while supplies last.
- Swisse Club will try to provide the redeemed gift within a reasonable period of time, depending on the nature of the gift. Nevertheless, Swisse Club reserves the right to request the member to provide alternative gift options in the event that the redeemed gift is not available or not deliverable.
How can I check the redeemed promo codes?
You can check your redeemed promo codes on the “My Gifts” tab on the Swisse Club page. You can also click on the “Apply at checkout” button to use the offer.
How many Swisse Club rewards can I redeem each time?
You can redeem as many rewards as you want, as long as you have sufficient points.
Are Swisse Club promo codes transferrable?
You are recommended to use the promo codes yourself to avoid any misuse of the codes.
Are Swisse Club rewards returnable/refundable?
Once the reward is confirmed, it cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged for other rewards or products.