If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version of this Notice, the Chinese version shall prevail.
Total Amount/Delivery Fee
- Free delivery for orders of HK$350 or above
- HK$50 delivery fee for orders of less than HK$350
- If the total amount is less than HK$350 after using a promo code, a delivery fee of HK$50 will be charged.
Order Processing & Delivery Time
- Delivery areas/address: We only accept deliveries to Hong Kong residential addresses, company addresses and designated EF lockers (including Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories & Outlying Islands) currently. We are not delivering to the mainland, overseas, Macau and P.O. boxes. If your chosen address is different from the actual delivery address, causing a failure of delivery and that the products are returned, we are unable to refund the delivery fee. Refund on your order will not be affected.
- Failure to receive arrangement: If you are unable to collect your order due to personal reasons, please contact SF Express directly for further arrangement. Additional administration fee may be charged by SF Express. If you are unable to rearrange delivery within 2 weeks from the original delivery date, we may cancel your order without refunding as a result of failing to arrange delivery.
- Shipping arrangement: Once the order is successful and the payment is completed, products will be delivered according to your delivery address and the time chosen. Our working days are Monday to Friday (HKT), with public holidays excluded. For orders confirmed and paid before 12AM (midnight), they will be shipped the next day the earliest. For orders made after 12PM (noon), shipment will be postponed to the next working day. For orders made on Saturday, Sunday or public holiday, they will be processed on the next working day.
- Delivery arrangement: All orders will be delivered by "SF Express", normally within 2 to 3 days, subject to the delivery notification SMS from "SF Express". Deliveries are subject to change or delay due to holidays (e.g. Christmas, Lunar New Year & Easter), hoisting of Gale or Storm Signal No.8 or above, or Black Rainstorm Warning in force. We will not be liable for any delay in the delivery of the products for any reason.
- SF Express’s Customer service hotline (Hong Kong): 2730 0273
- Monday to Friday 08:00 - 20:30
- Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday 08:00 - 20:00
- Important Notes:
- In order to receive SMS notifications or phone calls for order collection, please make sure the recipient’s mobile number and delivery address provided are correct.
- All ownerships, titles and risks of loss and/or damage at the time of purchase shall pass to you once the products leave and are being transmitted to you from our premise, given that full and valid payment for the products has been received by us.
- To the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to any direct, indirect, special, corelative or consequential damage you suffer as a result of making a purchase (including but not limited to profit, goodwill or other intangible loss) or any loss caused by our staff, employees, agents, vendors or customer service officers.
- We shall not be liable to any damage, loss or expense as a result of the following: (1) this website, other websites linking to this website, other websites linking from this website (collectively refer to as "linking websites"), online ordering service or the access and use of online payment system, interruption when accessing or using or inability to access or use; or (2) any content or product displayed on this website or linking websites, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages or financial loss.
- For online payment, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to any of your loss or damage resulting from the following (including indirect or consequential loss): (1) any failure, delay, interruption, suspension of other restrictions that impact your online payment; (2) any error, malfunction or suspension of the payment mechanism of your bank; or (3) any issues arise from or related to the third-party online payment system.
- To the extent permitted by law, making a purchase on our website is at your own risk.
- You agree that in case of any financial loss or damage, or any personal injury or death resulting from your breach of contract, negligence, omission or intentional misconduct, or any breach of obligations under this "Important Notes for Online Ordering and Delivery Service", you shall indemnify us and keep us fully and effectively indemnified.
- These "Important Notes for Online Ordering and Delivery Service" are governed and interpreted by the laws of Hong Kong. Any disputes, including but not limited to any issues related to its existence, validity or termination, shall be subject to the final decision of the courts of Hong Kong. The courts of Hong Kong have the exclusive jurisdiction.
In case of any disputes, Swisse E-shop reserves the right to make the final decision.